Neem Seed Meal
Neem Seed Meal is a slow release general purpose organic fertilizer providing 4% nitrogen, 3% phosphorus, 1 percent potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Need Seed Meal can also be made into a powerful tea used to disrupt insect growth and reproduction.
Neem Seed Meal, also known as neem cake, is made from the kernels left over from pressing Neem oil.
Neem Seed Meal can be worked into soil prior to planting or used to top dress established plants. Amending soil with neem seed meal helps to protect against parasitic nematodes and soil borne pest insects like fungus gnats and roots aphids.
- Amending Soil: 1 lb of Neem Seed Meal mixed into 50 - 70 sq.ft.
- Transplants: add 1 - 2 tbsp per hole, mix into soil and water well
- Established Plants: side dress 1/2 - 1 cup depending on the size of your plant, once each month during the grow season.
- 1/4 cup per gallon of water
- Aerate for 48 hours or use hot water and agitate periodically allowing it to sit for 6 - 12 hrs
- Filter through a 150 micron filter bag
- Use all of this liquid extraction right away