Langbeinite - Sulfate of Potash-Magnesia
Langbeinite (0-0-22) is a granular organic sulfate of potash-magnesia. This unique source of minerals is a natural occurring source of Potassium, Magnesium, and Sulfur. Also referred to as K-Mag or Sul-Po-Mag, this crystalline/ granular mineral is water soluble providing these vital nutrients for immediate plant uptake. Langbeinite has a neutral pH and will not alter soil acidity, providing a long-lasting and readily available source of low-chloride potassium, magnesium and sulfur. This form of organic K-Mag is ideal for fruit and vegetable production in magnesium-deficient soils.
The availability of organic Potassium helps plants deal with environmental stresses such as; compacted soils, dry soils / drought, cold soils and pest pressures.
Langbeinite is registered and approved bu the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production.
- Amending Soils: 1-2 lbs. per 100 sq ft
- Transplanting: 1 tbsp per planting site
- Side Dressing: 1 - 2 tbsp per plant
- Potted Plants / Soil Mix: 1 tbsp. per gallon of soil (mixed thoroughly) or add 1 - 2 lbs. per cubic yard of soil
- Trees and Shrubs:
- Transplanting: 1/4 - 1/2 cup per tree/ shrub planting site
- Side Dressing: Spread 1/2 - 1 lb per 1" trunk diameter. Spread throughout the plants drip line.
Langbeinite is water soluble, but slow to dissolve because of the particle density. Use warm to hot water to help dilute fasterGUARANTEED ANALYSIS