Epsom Salt or Magnesium Sulfate, helps increase metabolism and chlorophyll production in plants. Epsom salts help to provide a magnesium boost for plants, enhancing plant growth and increasing flower production.
Epsom Salts make a potent foliar spray and will benefit plants showing signs of deficiencies, spindly growth, or yellowing between leaf veins.
- Houseplants: 1 - 2 tablespoons per gallon of water
- Roses: Apply 1 tablespoon of epsom salt per foot of plant height or 1/2 cup per plant and work into the soil around roses
- apply every two weeks
- Add a tablespoon of Epsom Salt to each hole at planting time
- Shrubs (evergreens, azaleas, rhododendron): 1/2 cup per plant applied over root zone every 2-4 weeks
- Lawns: Apply 3 pounds for every 1,250 square feet with a spreader, or dilute 1-2 tbsp per gallon of water and apply with a sprayer
- Trees: 1/4 - 1/2 cup per tree applied over root zone 3 times annually
- New Garden Beds: Incorporate into the soil 1 cup per 100 square feet before planting
Epsom sprays help to enhance the growth and health of pepper plants