CrabLife® Powder (3-3-0) is a finely ground organic crab shell meal that provides 3% Nitrogen, 3% Potassium, and 19% Calcium. This powdered form of organic crab shell meal can be used as a slow release soil amendment or brewed into a fertilizer tea for plants.
Water Insoluble Nitrogen ..... 2.55 %
Available Phosphorus ........... 3.00 %
Calcium ................................. 19.00 %
- 1/2 lb per 50 sq. ft.
- 5 - 10 cups per 100 sq. ft
- 2 - 4 cups per 100 row ft.
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp per planting site
- Mix 1/2 tbsp crab powder into the top few inches of soil per gallon container
- work into the soil 1/4 - 1/2 cup per established plant and water-in
Trees & Shrubs
- For new plantings, prepare transplant hole and mix 1/2 - 1 cups with the back-fill soil
- For established trees/ shrubs, apply 1/2 - 1 lbs of crab meal per 1″ of trunk diameter. Evenly distribute the crab meal around the base of the tree/ shrub to the drip line, mix into soil surface and water-in.
1 - 2 tbsp per gallon of water