Brown’s Organic Fish Fertilizer is a cold processed fish hydrolysate produced in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina. Brown's liquid Fish Fertilizer is made from fresh trout grown in the cool, crisp Blue Ridge Mountain streams. This outstanding organic fish hydrolysate is certified for use in organic gardening and farming applications. Brown's Fish Fertilizer is an outstanding stand-alone fertilizer and an excellent food source for use in compost teas.
Application Rates: Fertilizer every 2 - 3 weeks
Houseplants: 1 tbsp per gallon of water
Vegetable Crops: 2 tbsp (1 oz) per gallon of water
Lawns / Turf / Pastures:
- 1000 sq. ft:
- 1.5 cups Brown's Fish Fertilizer mixed with 2 - 3 gallons of water
- 1.5 cups Brown's Fish Fertilizer applied with a hose siphon / fertilizer mixer
- Per Acre: 4 gallons of Brown's Fish Fertilizer mixed with 30 gallons of water
Brown’s Fish Hydrolysate:
- Is OMRI listed and easy for organic gardening use
- Vastly improves soil structure
- Grows beneficial bacteria and fungi for better nutrient and moisture retention that the plants need
- Reduces the compaction of the soil making it loose and airy
- Helps to increases the humus layer in topsoil
- Acts as a great foliar spray to bring the nutrients directly from the leaves into the plants
- Helps keep the nitrogen in the soil to be released when the plants need it
- Has been known to out perform chemical fertilizers with much higher N-P-K values
- Works great as a compost enhancer
- Has a shelf life of years, as long as it is undiluted
- Highly nutritional, protein fertilizer packed with micronutrients and amino acids
Brown's organic fertilizer has a long shelf life when kept in a cool location and out of direct sunlight.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wouldn't think of making tea without it
Just used this in my compost tea and the plants are lovin it.
So far plants are loving this. I’m using the recipe using this and earthworm castings with a few amendments to get mycelium going, works fantastic.