Brown’s Organic Fish Fertilizer is a cold processed fish hydrolysate produced in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina. Brown's Organic Fish Fertilizer is made from the freshest trout grown in the cool, crisp Blue Ridge Mountain streams. C.R. Brown Enterprises has developed this outstanding organic fish hydrolysate certified for use in organic gardening and farming applications. This 100% organic and natural fish fertilizer will provide you with long-term improvements in plant growth and soil health. Produced through a cold process the fish’s enzymes transform the fish parts from solids to a liquid. This enzyme-digested fish is then held in a tank to ensure a consistent liquefied product which is further filtered for ease of solution and application. Brown's Fish Fertilizer is an outstanding stand-alone fertilizer and an excellent fungal food source for use in compost teas.
Application Rates: Fertilizer every 2 - 3 weeks
Houseplants: 1 tbsp per gallon of water
Vegetable Crops: 2 tbsp (1 oz) per gallon of water
Lawns / Turf / Pastures:
- 1000 sq. ft:
- 1.5 cups Brown's Fish Fertilizer mixed with 2 - 3 gallons of water
- 1.5 cups Brown's Fish Fertilizer applied with a hose siphon / fertilizer mixer
- Per Acre: 4 gallons of Brown's Fish Fertilizer mixed with 30 gallons of water
Brown’s Fish Hydrolysate:
- Is OMRI listed and easy for organic gardening use
- Vastly improves soil structure
- Grows beneficial bacteria and fungi for better nutrient and moisture retention that the plants need
- Reduces the compaction of the soil making it loose and airy
- Helps to increases the humus layer in topsoil
- Acts as a great foliar spray to bring the nutrients directly from the leaves into the plants
- Helps keep the nitrogen in the soil to be released when the plants need it
- Has been known to out perform chemical fertilizers with much higher N-P-K values
- Works great as a compost enhancer
- Has a shelf life of years, as long as it is undiluted
- Highly nutritional, protein fertilizer packed with micronutrients and amino acids
Brown's organic fertilizer has an extensive shelf life as long as it’s free of excess water. The organic fish hydrolysate process is revolutionary and unlike any of our competitors. A fish emulsion is where the product is cooked, killing a lot of the heat sensitive nutrients, and the oils are taken out and sold separately. Brown's Fish Hydrolysate is great for any type of garden because it is cold processed and all the ingredients are left in. Brown’s fish Hydrolysate is the ticket to guaranteeing healthy soil and plentiful crops.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wouldn't think of making tea without it
Just used this in my compost tea and the plants are lovin it.
So far plants are loving this. I’m using the recipe using this and earthworm castings with a few amendments to get mycelium going, works fantastic.