All-Purpose Tea For Plants is an Organic Vegan Plant Stimulant in our easy to use tea bags. Our All-Purpose Tea For Plants is formulated to boost the health of plants during all stages of their life.
5 tea bags containing quality organic and natural ingredients.
1 - Add 1 tea bag into 1 or 5 gallons chlorine free water
2 - Steep for 5 - 10 minutes or until contents of the tea bag is dissolved
3 - Agitate
4 - Apply tea to plant root zone
Organic Plant Based Fertilizer- provides 60+ grams of readily available nitrogen per pound. This organic vegan fertilizer contains 80% amino acids derived from non-GMO soybeans. Soybeans contain the highest level of the amino acid glycine found in plants. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and the primary components in the production of cells in humans and in plants.
Sunflower Hull Ash- is an organic source of Phosphorus (P) at 6%, Potassium (K) at 36%, Calcium (Ca) at 8% and also contains an array of micro nutrients. Organic potassium helps to produce strong sturdy plants, aids in the movement of sugars from leaves to developing fruits and helps increase a plants resistance to environmental stresses.
- Sunflower Hull Ash fertilizer is a soluble source of organic potassium that helps to improve soil structure and stimulate microbial populations.
- Organic Sunflower Hull Ash helps temper soil acidity (much like a liming agent), and is highly beneficial for most fruiting and flowering perennials.
- Organic Potassium fertilizers help to improve plant immunity to weather changes such as drought tolerance, diseases and pest pressures.
- Our Organic Sunflower Hull Ash is screened to 100 mesh making a soluble powder of potassium made from a renewable resource
- Sunflower Hull Ash is not recommended in alkaline soils with a soil pH of 7 and above, or for plants that prefer acidic soil such as blueberries, azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, hydrangeas, conifers and others.
Volcanic Trace Elements, Minerals, Humic & Fulvic Acids, Yucca, Endo & Ecto Mycorrhizal- inoculant containing trace elements essential to maintain plant health. Provides a diverse selection Mycorrhizae spores to innoculate soils with beneficial fungi species and a broad spectrum of micro-nutrients essential to plant health. Micro-nutrients also referred to as trace minerals are essential to proper growth in plants. If any one of the elements are missing from soil, then plants can never be completely healthy (much like humans lacking some essential vitamin or mineral in their diet). The microbial activity of the mycorrhizae fungi will help break down organic nutrients into a forms available to plants.
Magnesium Sulfate- helps increase metabolism and chlorophyll production in plants. Aids in seed germination, will enhance plant growth and increases flower production. Use from the start of germination throughout entire growing to flowering season. Plants showing signs of spindly growth, or yellowing between leaf veins, or slow to mature or ripening.