Symphony 5-4-3 is an all-purpose OMRI listed organic fertilizer made from 100% organic fed laying hens.
Offers a slow release food for soil and plants.
Symphony organic fertilizer is manufactured by a family owned and operated egg laying poultry farm in New York.
We consider Symphony a far better choice than most of the poultry based products sold as fertilizer on the market today.
Manufacturer's General Application Guide for Symphony (5-4-3) Organic Fertilizer
Apply Spring & Fall and/ or several additional lighter applications each season
- Pasture-Hay Fields: up to20 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. or 875 lbs. per acre. Apply spring and fall, and more lightly several times a season.
- Vegetables: Mix into the soil up to 6 - 8 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. or up to 60 - 80 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. or 1 ton per acre. Apply topically 30 to 50 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.; Lighter applications should be used for short season vegetables or where multiple applications are planned.
- Trees: Apply up to 5 - 10 cups of fertilizer for each inch of trunk diameter
- Shrubs: 5 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. or 50 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. Scratch into the soil surface
- Flowers: 3 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. or 30 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft. Apply once or twice per season.
Symphony (5-4-3) is not recommended for Blueberries due to the additional calcium.