Fish Meal 10-3-2 is an all-purpose organic fertilizer that helps promotes vigorous root development and rapid growth for vegetable gardens, flower beds, all types of outdoor plants, trees and shrubs. This Fish Meal 10-3-2 contains 60% protein making it an excellent choice for stimulating microbial life in soil. Fish Meal fertilizer is a strong source of organic nitrogen. This Fish Meal fertilizer is uniquely processed to retain maximum nutritional value without using high temperatures or synthetic chemicals. Fish meal can be brewed in a nutrient rich fertilizer tea (fish meal tea).
• Excellent source of nitrogen (10%)
• Slow release; feeds plants over an extended period of time
• Low temperature processed to preserve nutrients
• Promotes vigorous growth during all stages of plant development
• Ideal for heavy feeders such as; corn, tomatoes, peppers, cannabis
- Amending Soil: 2.5 - 5 lbs per 100 sq. ft. 10 lb. per 1000 sq. ft. worked into the top few inches of soil.
- Transplants: add 1-2 tbsp per hole, mix into soil and water in well
- Side dressing: Apply 1-2 oz. monthly throughout the growing season depending on size of plant and desired growth rate.
- Potted Plants: 1-2 tbsp per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly
- Mixing Soil: 2.5 - 5 lbs. per cubic yard of soil
- Trees & Shrubs: Spread 1 - 2 lbs per 1″ of trunk diameter spread throughout the drip line
- Planting Trees & Shrubs: Mix 1 cup with into the back-fill soil. Use amended soil to fill-in around the newly planted tree and water-in.
Fish Meal Tea Recipe
- 2 tbsp per gallon of water; apply as a soil drench or a foliage spray to plant leaves
- optional; 1 tsp Soluble Kelp Powder
Unlike synthetic fertilizers, most natural amendments are non-burning and will NOT harm delicate seedling roots. Registered for use in organic agriculture (Washington State Dept. of Agriculture).