Fish Meal 10-3-2 is an all-purpose organic fertilizer that helps promotes vigorous root development and rapid growth for vegetable gardens, flower beds, all types of outdoor plants, trees and shrubs. This Fish Meal 10-3-2 contains 60% protein making it an excellent choice for stimulating microbial life in soil. Fish Meal fertilizer is a strong source of organic nitrogen. This Fish Meal fertilizer is uniquely processed to retain maximum nutritional value without using high temperatures or synthetic chemicals. Often combined with kelp extract to enhance performance.
• Excellent source of nitrogen (10%)
• Slow release — feeds plants over a period of time
• Low temperature processed to preserve nutrients
• Promotes vigorous growth during all stages of plant development
• Ideal for heavy feeders such as; corn, tomatoes, peppers
- Amending Soil: 2.5 - 5 lbs per 100 sq. ft. 10 lb. per 1000 sq. ft. worked into the top few inches of soil.
- Transplants: add 1-2 tbsp per hole, mix into soil and water in well
- Side dressing: Apply 1-2 oz. monthly throughout the growing season depending on size of plant and desired growth rate.
- Potted Plants: 1-2 tbsp per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly
- Mixing Soil: 2.5 - 5 lbs. per cubic yard of soil
- Trees & Shrubs: Spread 1 - 2 lbs per 1″ of trunk diameter spread throughout the drip line
- Planting Trees & Shrubs: Mix 1 cup with into the back-fill soil. Use amended soil to fill-in around the newly planted tree and water-in.
Fish Meal Tea Recipe
- 2 tbsp per gallon of water; apply as a soil drench or a foliage spray to plant leaves
Unlike synthetic fertilizers, most natural amendments are non-burning and will NOT harm delicate seedling roots. Registered for use in organic agriculture (Washington State Dept. of Agriculture).