Bat and Seabird Guano
For centuries guano from bats and seabirds has been recognized for its outstanding effect on agricultural crops. Guano provides a versatile source of organic N-P-K and micro nutrients that can be applied dry as a slow release organic fertilizer or brewed into a fast acting liquid fertilizer. Applications of Bat or Seabird Guano in dry forms or brewed in liquid fertilizer teas (garden teas) provide an outstanding organic fertilizer that will assist in the restoration of garden soils without increasing salt content or acidity.
- Produce larger more abundant flowers and fruits, stronger root systems, and healthier plants
- 100% natural and certified for use in organic farming
- No harmful pathogenic bacteria
- Safer than other synthetic phosphate based fertilizers that may contain traces of uranium, high fluoride concentrations and other toxins
- No foul odor
- Can be used as a soil conditioner, enriching the soil and improving drainage and texture
- Guano can be used as a natural fungicide and controls nematodes
- Can be used as a compost activator, speeding up the decomposition process
- Can be brewed into a nutrient rich liquid guano fertilizer tea
Bat guano provides a high concentration of nutrients to plants and the surrounding soil.
- High Nitrogen guano for vegetative growth and for heavy feeders
- All purpose Peruvian Seabird Guano (12-11-2) for accelerated growth and pre-flower stages
- High Phosphorus Jamaican Bat Guano (1-10-1) for flowering and fruiting plants
- Highest Phosphorus Indonesian Bat Guano (0.5-13-0.2) for heavy feeding flowering and fruiting plants
(detailed application rates on packaging)
A Basic guano tea recipe is as simple as mixing:
- 1 - 2 Tbsp of guano
- 1 gallon of chlorine free water
- * 1 tsp molasses
- * 1 tsp soluble kelp
For best results actively aerate with a Garden Tea Brewer and serve to your plants fresh.