Bat and Seabird Guano
For centuries guano and seabird guano (poo) has been recognized for its outstanding effect on agricultural crops. Bat Guano provides both macro and micro nutrients along with active and dormant micro-organisms to soils. Beneficial organisms mobilize nutrients tied up in the soil, break down the compounds in the guano, and slowly release significant soluble nutrients to neighboring plant roots. Applications of Bat Guano in dry forms or brewed in garden teas provide an outstanding organic fertilizer that will assist in the restoration of garden soils without increasing salt content or acidity. Bat Guano works in harmony with beneficial bacteria, insects, and earthworms, improving the health of your plants and soil.
- Produce larger more abundant flowers and fruits, stronger root systems, and healthier plants.
- 100% natural and certified for use in organic farming.
- No harmful pathogenic bacteria.
- Safer than other synthetic phosphate based fertilizers that may contain traces of uranium, high fluoride concentrations and other toxins.
- No foul odor
- Easy to apply dry or brewed into a nutrient rich liquid guano tea.
- High Nitrogen Mexican Guano (10-1-1) for early vegetative stages.
- All purpose Peruvian Seabird Guano (12-11-2) for accelerated growth and pre-flower stages.
- High Phosphorus Jamaican Bat Guano (1-10-1) for flowering and fruiting plants.
- Highest Phosporus Indonesian Bat Guano (0.5-13-0.2) for heavy feeding flowering and fruiting plants.
(detailed application rates on packaging)